My future was predicted at age 8:

My future was predicted at age 8:

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Reading Numero Uno



When I read this I cracked up laughing because I couldn't agree more with what "THE CORE RULES OF NETIQUETTE" had said. In my apartment complex between 1 internet connection, we split it between 24 people. Rule 4 about respecting other people's bandwidth is one that I wanted to print it and post on every apartments door. I really liked how it highlighted upon the most basic and obvious netiquette problems that so many people just simply ignore.

Reading the email etiquette's the one that I liked the most, and that annoys me like you would never believe, is when people spell incorrectly, rule #3. Use proper spelling, grammar & punctuation. I like using Firefox because in text boxes and other places, it will automatically underline misspelled words! Hooray. Rule #4 and #5 seemed to contradict each other, that didn't make a whole lot of sense to me. It is telling you not to use auto-replies, but isn't that exactly what a template is?




No comments:

Post a Comment